Friday, March 16, 2007

Podcast-review

Hi, this is my review of a podcast by Uchenna and Kareem. From the get go the podcast was very interesting alot of detail and information and good pictures to good with the valid information. The only negative perspective I have is that they could of had a better intro a good picture to get the viewer interested. The way they were talking about the F.E.D(Federal Reserve) seems like they been doing it for years like they work for the Ferderal Reserve. There tone of voice was excellent. The pictures were good in detail and very helpful. The information they had was veryhelp I learned new things about he federal reserve I didn't know. This was a great podcast, one of the best. If I could give a grade on this I would give a 95 on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home