Saturday, May 26, 2007

Student Loan- beware of the loan or you will be in a big hole

When I completed reading the Top Chefs article in the New York times, I thought that these young students took out too many loans but they had dreams to follow in the shadow of successful, professionals chefs .Even though they invested so much money in loans, most of the time they don't even make it to the big stage like there preddasors and cant get a job after graduating because they are in so much debt that they to struggle from paycheck to paycheck. I think that student loans are a good thing for some people that need a little extra help to pay school, . A loan of 40,ooo is so much money but some people can find a way to pay it back and some just can't. I plan on taking a loan of 20,000 so Ican pay for college. I'm going to work during school to start paying some of it, so when I graduate I wont be in such a big debt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home